Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life - Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, Prosser, Benton City, Burbank and surrounding areas.
September 2019 - May 2020; Parish of the Holy Spirit, 2nd Saturday of every month.
The Spiritual Exercises, instituted by St. Ignatius of Loyola, are powerful prayer experiences that change lives. Thanks to the vision and generous spirit of the Jesuits, the Exercises have become available to lay people as well as members of the Society of Jesus.
Are you interested in growing closer to Christ, improving your prayer life, and/or talking with a spiritual director? The Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life (SEEL Tri-Cities) could be just what you need. Those who participate in the Spiritual Exercises are changed for life!
During the Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life you'll experience:
- Guided meditations
- Talks on certain points of Ignatian Spirituality and the life of St. Ignatius
- A spiritual director with whom you'll meet weekly.
- Small group faith sharing and personal prayer time.
- A much deeper understanding of God's call for you and how to discern that in your own life
- Materials needed to begin praying.
During the Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life, you commit to:
- Pray for an hour daily on your own time with materials provided.
- Attend group meetings [Second Saturday of every month. (Parish of the Holy Spirit, Kennewick WA.)
- Keep a journal of your faith journey and daily prayer experiences.
- Meet with their assigned Spiritual Director once a week or so, on their own time.
- All materials
- A trained spiritual director for you to meet with one-on-one
- Group monthly meetings
- Instruction in Ignatian Spirituality
- Guided meditations and small group sharing
- Much more!
For a brochure and/or application, please click here.