HI 4th Degree Members!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: The dinner auction fundraiser for the 4th Degree, Knights of Columbus is excited to announce some details for the big fundraiser of the year. Mark the date on your calendars for *April 29, 2017!* (Yes, circumstances caused us to reschedule. Be sure to put this new date in your calendars).
Item Request: The committee is asking every 4th Degree member to donate at least one item for the auction. This can be something you purchase, or a service you can provide, or even a donation that you solicit from a store or business.
We can Use Your Help: If you’d like to assist, please let me know. We’d love to have you join us. (You don’t need to be a 4th Degree Knight to participate).
Next Committee Meeting is set for: 6:30 PM, November 10, 2016 at Larry and Judy Reid’s home. 6:30 PM.
As mentioned above, this is going to be a wonderful, fun-filled evening, including the following activities:
- ‘Raise the Paddle’ – donation from participants for chalices, vestments or flags.
- Silent Auction – items donated by members and other solicitations
- Live Auction (with auctioneer if we get enough large item donations)
- Dessert Dinner activity – no dashing, but still have people pay for dessert some fun way
- Big ticket items with limited appeal (jewelry, etc)
- Any items that won’t auction well
- Entertainment based on the Fiesta theme