Taking the Exercises to the World (TTETTW) manual takes directors through the liturgical year month by month, focusing on specific aspects of Ignatian Spirituality. This manual assumes that your program begins in September, but it can be started any time. Themes are based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius and progress from his Preparation Days through the Contemplatio.
Chapter Themes include:
- Ignatius’ LIfe, Beginning Prayer
- Principle and Foundation, creation theology
- Sin and Sinfulness (“Week 1of the Exercises)
- Contemplation, the Kingdom, Feelings and Advent
- Christ’s Life, “Week 2” Two Standards
- “Week 3” the Passion of our Lord
- “Week 4” – Learning to Love Like God, the Paschal Mystery
- Gifts of the Exercises
Content that needs updating or printing is available on CD, also, MS Word file. WIth this CD, you don’t have to be a computer whiz to provide quality materials. All forms, letters, hand-outs, discussion question lists, meeting notices, etc, are included as templates, ready to fill in with your own data. Just $10.
To order a copy, please contact us.